Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Images: From the Scrapbook

Here are the first of many images I'll be showing here at the blog which comprise the concept art for what would have become the webcomic of Magik Beans had I not been trying to complete a Master's. I'm just a faster writer than I am graphic artist.


Andrew and Lara, arguing - Lara was originally much more belligerent, although this is the design I stuck with for how she looked. The sketches further down are an earlier, discarded concept.


Andrew and Dragon - we haven't met Dragon yet, but I love this panel...


The Three Bears gag...

And finally, three sketches comprising a story idea where a pint sized fairy falls in love with Andrew, only to be rejected and attempt suicide in Blackout's coffee...



1 comment:

Unknown said...

ha ha! nice! i like the dragon panel too. and the fairy panels.